Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2898739

Subject: "Georgia Ann Muldrow - "Pop Iconz" (Anaconda response) " Previous topic | Next topic
CalvinButts
Member since Jun 20th 2014
854 posts
Wed Aug-27-14 12:10 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Georgia Ann Muldrow - "Pop Iconz" (Anaconda response) "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n6E7W8AaGtg

"The powers that see who we are, work long hours
to ensure that we don't be who we are."

About Pop Iconz
When Georgia Anne Muldrow surveys the musical landscape, she's left wanting more. It's not easy for us to watch the likes of Nicki Minaj dress up like a kaleidoscopic crack dealer and promote a dead end lifestyle.

"rap about the trap 'stead of kneeeling to god
rap about their back 'stead of freedom through art
rap about their cheese in a wig from a doll...
your lips are being used black swann, like a pawn"

Produced by Chris Keys, Georgia Anne Muldrow blesses us with her views on the politrix being parlayed into a hateful power structure that is affecting the community. Please don't get it twisted, she's not interested in your riches, she's trying to tell you the children - they are listening.

Feel free to post and spread the word.

Georgia Anne Muldrow Says:
“We as parents have to walk a very fine line between being watchful and overprotective of what our kids are exposed to...and that job is being made even more difficult by the hyper-sexual, consumerist and vain aesthetic packed with visual associations that are intentionally targeting the pre-teen generation. I’m placing the blame on the corporate agenda that abuses the minds and souls of talented or even aspiring artists.

To represent an awareness that is willfully avoidant of self-realization is the bottom line for these influencers of consciousness; if someone’s life goals are completely external his/her mind can easily be subdued and controlled.

Art means too much to me, i ain’t having it."

_________
steamrollin'

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Georgia Ann Muldrow - "Pop Iconz" (Anaconda response) [View all] , CalvinButts, Wed Aug-27-14 12:10 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
^Bump!
Aug 27th 2014
GAM is the truth.
Aug 27th 2014
Bookmarked. All i can say that Georgia Anna Muldrow is the truth
Aug 28th 2014
is this really an 'Anaconda response' or a mission statement?
Aug 28th 2014
i see it as
Aug 28th 2014
i liked the beat more than the electro stuff she normally...
Aug 28th 2014
that's how it was billed in the MMG email that was sent out
Aug 28th 2014
the shots are clearly being made n/m
Aug 28th 2014

Lobby The Lesson topic #2898739 Previous topic | Next topic