Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2865694

Subject: "*** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY ***" Previous topic | Next topic
MISTA MONOTONE
Member since Jan 30th 2004
58563 posts
Wed Jan-15-14 09:13 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"*** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY ***"

* i think i've reached the point where i *really* like some of the newer commercial radio joints. i've passed the threshold of "WTF is THIS BULLSHIT" to "ehh...this is kinda alright", to *turns to commercial radio station* *hopes they play "All Me"*. SMH.

* confession 1A: i no longer hate Drake. gotta give it to him, the boy can rhyme.

* i'm still no fan of Lil Wayne. he's calmed down on that dumb ass laughing in the middle of his raps that irritated me so much, but now he's just stringing together some of the most juvenile similies ever. with that said "Rich AF" is my SHIT. i love that beat. and the chorus. *shrugs*

* YO...i'm not even jokin', son. that new Fredro Starr joint GOES. i wouldn't have believed it either. i was on one of those mixtape websites listening to something else and saw Fredro on there and decided to give it a listen, and was pleasantly surprised. i would have liked at least ONE joint where he's screaming ol school Onyx style, but whatever. shit's nice.

* OH...i remember why i was looking on the mixtape site. i was trying to check out Fabolous' Soul Tape 3. SOLID. i'm not even a fan like that, but it's good.

* on the strength of Desus & Mero's podcast, i'm in the midst of French Montana's "Coke Boys 4". i think i'm starting to like everything these days, i'm disappointed in myself. lol. there's some good stuff on here, but there's a lot of stuff i'd never want to hear again.

* i need to figure out a way to get on Zo's! payroll. that boy good and i think there's a next level he should be able to get to. i've got some ideas.

* no matter how much i may like some of this new hip hop, i couldn't imagine spinning it. trying to blend all these damn ratchet hi hats must be a fucking nightmare. i can imagine what a struggle DJ must sound like trying to do just that. YIKES.

* speaking of awful DJ's, why i am i *just* getting familiar with this whole Grandmaster Jay fiasco??? what a maroon.

* i can't wait til my computer is operational/i get a new one. so many moves to make, i'm handcuffed.

add on!

------------------------------------------
latest mixtape:
https://www.mixcloud.com/mistamonotone/music-to-smack-motherfckers-to/

mistamonotone - taboo
http://mistamonotone.bandcamp.com/album/taboo

@mistamonotone
IG: mistamonotone

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

*** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY *** [View all] , MISTA MONOTONE, Wed Jan-15-14 09:13 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Grandmaster Jay is a hip hop legend son!!! just ask him!
Jan 15th 2014
RE: *** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY ***
Jan 15th 2014
"You know... it was just... an accountant issue..."
Jan 15th 2014
Coke is the worst thing to happen to music
Jan 15th 2014
RE: Coke is the worst thing to happen to music
Jan 15th 2014
how's everybody doing after the crash?
Jan 15th 2014
RE: *** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY ***