Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2862819

Subject: "DOPE Interview with Prince Po from Organized Konfusion" Previous topic | Next topic
Kil
Member since Oct 06th 2005
971 posts
Mon Dec-23-13 10:58 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"DOPE Interview with Prince Po from Organized Konfusion"

Had a chance to sit down and chop it up with the legendary Prince Po from Organized Konfusion where he chops it up about everything from the early hip hop days in Queens, how he linked up with Pharoah Monch and what he would do differently with his career knowing what he knows now to Organized's break up, his new solo album produced by Oh No and how the death of the legendary Paul C him. I always rocked with Po as a MC but my main goal from this interview was to hear more about the legendary Paul C and Po delivers with at least up to 20 minutes in detail about his death, the police arresting him and how much Yusef Hawkin's death made hanging out with Paul kinda ill.

http://www.willmakebeatsforfood.com/2013/12/live-from-writers-bench-prince-po-from.html

The Corner Radio Podcast Hosted by Kil
@Kil889
www.willmakebeatsforfood.com
www.soundcloud.com/kil889

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

DOPE Interview with Prince Po from Organized Konfusion [View all] , Kil, Mon Dec-23-13 10:58 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: DOPE Interview with Prince Po from Organized Konfusion
Dec 23rd 2013
Gonna check this out when I get the chance
Dec 23rd 2013
So Monch was a grade above him but he's 3 years older?
Dec 23rd 2013
RE: So Monch was a grade above him but he's 3 years older?
Dec 23rd 2013
early christmas present finding out out you can download these shows
Dec 23rd 2013
Prince Po is one of my favorite underrated MC's
Dec 24th 2013
RE: Prince Po is one of my favorite underrated MC's
Dec 26th 2013

Lobby The Lesson topic #2862819 Previous topic | Next topic