Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2847148

Subject: "gearing up for a kickstarter: Mark de Clive-Lowe's CHURCH" Previous topic | Next topic
mashibeats
Member since Oct 08th 2008
440 posts
Thu Oct-10-13 01:44 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"gearing up for a kickstarter: Mark de Clive-Lowe's CHURCH"

hey OKP fam,

i wanted to let you know that in a few days i'll be launching a kickstarter campaign for my new album, which is going to be built off the CHURCH clubnite i've been doing in LA and NYC and one-offs overseas. anyone who made it to the anniversary party in NYC late last year with ?uesto tearing up the decks knows the vibe, but if you don't, it's a jazz club mashed up with a dance party, a live remix experiment and all manner of madness. the album is going to be fun to make and i'd like to keep you all here in the loop.

in the pre-launch stage, this is where we're at: http://mdcl.tv/kickstart.html

once the project launches there's also going to be a new video dropped once a week - multi camera one-take solo performances by me on maschine, koass pads and grand piano. fun

and if you're in LA and want to see it in the flesh, tomorrow night i'll be at the bootleg theater for the 'Los Tres Marks' party - Money Mark, DJ Nu-Mark and me, all performing our own solo live sets.

--

MARK de CLIVE-LOWE | @MdCL
http://MdCL.tv

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

gearing up for a kickstarter: Mark de Clive-Lowe's CHURCH [View all] , mashibeats, Thu Oct-10-13 01:44 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Man I'm so jealous of that Three Marks ish
Oct 10th 2013
RE: Man I'm so jealous of that Three Marks ish
Oct 12th 2013
not in la but i will tell l.a. amigos to go
Oct 10th 2013
RE: not in la but i will tell l.a. amigos to go
Oct 12th 2013

Lobby The Lesson topic #2847148 Previous topic | Next topic