Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2789970

Subject: "older i get, the more i simultaneously despair yet wanna throttle" Previous topic | Next topic
Binlahab
Charter member
182954 posts
Sun Mar-24-13 03:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "older i get, the more i simultaneously despair yet wanna throttle"
In response to In response to 0

humanity

MOTHERFUCKERS, recognize the humanity in ea. other!

why is recognizing iggy azaleas got ass for a white girl (which im EMPHATICALLY not cosigning as i dunno wtf iggy azalea is) somehow demonizing Black chicks?

like...there was a lil kid who got killed in georgia this past week.

kid was white & allegedly shot by 2 black kids

instead of just focusing on the utter breakdown of common society when 2 children will shoot a infant in its stroller in the head & what we ALL need to do to make this shit not become lord of the flies: the nation in the next 20 yrs which is where we headed

all...i mean LITERALLY all ive heard is focus on the race of everyone involved

ie:
white people: SEE!? why dont yall focus on THIS shit? Blk kids running fucking wild & nobody cares!

Black people: WTF? where was all yalls anger when that baby in chicaco got killed? lil white baby gets shot & NOW yall wanna march!? FOH

etc

its...exhausting.

on topic: who gives a fuck abt the size of iggy azaleas ass, whether she can shake it or not (what chick you know CANT shake her ass?) & this kind of IDIOT bumbaclot bullshit?

we got motherfucking 14 yr olds running up on babies & shooting em in the fucking head!

do or die

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

This 'Twerk' thing and Iggy Azealea. Your Thoughts Please? [View all] , Conscious, Sun Mar-24-13 02:47 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Thank you, sir, for putting it into words.
Mar 24th 2013
RE: older i get, the more i simultaneously despair yet wanna throttle
Mar 24th 2013
take this shit to gd.
Mar 24th 2013
No, take it to Blackplanet. nm
Mar 24th 2013
      They're virtually indistinguishable.
Mar 24th 2013
           lmao
Mar 24th 2013
Mar 24th 2013