Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby The Lesson topic #2703574

Subject: "Urgent! Need Help! I have a softwr pgrm 4my job. need help w/ dongle key..." Previous topic | Next topic
judono
Member since Nov 11th 2004
4417 posts
Sat May-26-12 05:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Urgent! Need Help! I have a softwr pgrm 4my job. need help w/ dongle key..."

i need help by end of this weekend.

i have a software program i use for my job. I have the original installation cd. i've installed the program. in order for the program to work, it requires a USB drive to be plugged in. I made a copy of the cd. but i when u plug in the USB drives, the laptop or computer does not recognize them because they are dongle drives. and i need to make a copy of the contents of the USB drives in order to be able to access the program. This is extremely important for me to be able to access this program for my job.

I am aware that they have programs i can download that are "Dongle Key Emulators" and they can help me copy the key that is on my 2 USB/Dongle drives.

I really need some help here to be able to crack this, get the key, and be able to use this program for my job.

I would really appreciate the lesson family's help on this one. please help your boy out.

thanks in advance fellas.

* * * * =========
* * * * =========
* * * * =========
==============
==============

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Urgent! Need Help! I have a softwr pgrm 4my job. need help w/ dongle key... [View all] , judono, Sat May-26-12 05:57 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Urgent! Need Help! I have a softwr pgrm 4my job. need help w/ dongle...
May 26th 2012
i have the original software installed cd's & usb dongle keys
May 26th 2012
      &
May 26th 2012

Lobby The Lesson topic #2703574 Previous topic | Next topic