Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13482272

Subject: "He wanted to kill " Previous topic | Next topic
Lurkmode
Member since May 07th 2011
5210 posts
Sun Apr-09-23 11:22 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "He wanted to kill "
In response to In response to 0

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/daniel-perry-murder-garrett-foster-wife-friend

AUSTIN, Texas - Day two of witness testimony began Wednesday, March 29 in the murder trial of Daniel Perry.

In court, the jury was presented with messages posted and sent by Perry before the incident. Some messages sent by Perry included "No protesters go near me or my car" and "I might go to Dallas to shoot looters."

Perry is accused of killing Black Lives Matter protester Garrett Foster in 2020.

One of the final witnesses of the day included Stephanie Dyess, an analyst with the District Attorney’s Office. She reviewed several of Perry’s Facebook messages and comments.

One Facebook message Perry sent on May 31, 2020, read, "I might have to kill a few people on my way to work they are rioting outside my apartment complex". On June 1, 2020, Perry commented "glad someone finally did something" on a Facebook post of a YouTube video titled "Protesters Looters Get Shot San Antonio Texas."

---------------------------
Signature

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Greg Abbott Wants to Pardon Army Sgt. Convicted of Killing BLM Protestor [View all] , handle, Sun Apr-09-23 10:47 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Racism in all its glory...
Apr 09th 2023
This part, right heer.
Apr 10th 2023
These people are sick
Apr 09th 2023
These guys ability to find new lows is astonishing.
Apr 10th 2023
Absolutely disgusting.
Apr 10th 2023
They are sick
Apr 10th 2023

Lobby General Discussion topic #13482272 Previous topic | Next topic