Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13441912

Subject: "Should you talk about your ED with your SO? (Warning:Graphic) " Previous topic | Next topic
Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49394 posts
Mon Sep-13-21 10:59 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Poll question: Should you talk about your ED with your SO? (Warning:Graphic) "

And when I say ED I am not talking about Erectile dysfunction, I am talking about Explosive Diarrhea. I originally wrote it out in the post title, but I don't think people want to see that all day when looking at these boards.

Anyway, I ask this question because over time my answer has changed. I think when I was younger and newer into relationships, I would have said it was important for me to have a woman I could talk to about anything and wasn't such a "prude" that I couldn't talk about the fact that the chimichangas we eat gave me ED or anything else that crossed my mind. And I have definitely been around women who I thought were too prudish because they were unwilling to talk about certain subjects like sex, bathroom stuff, etc. In fact, I think I was impressed with girls who were frank talking about anything and everything.

Now, long time into a relationship, I think I have become more conscious about, well, closing the door when I go to the bathroom. I wish I was more of a mystery around certain things. Not that it has had a huge impact on my life, but its a little thing I would have done differently. I think I would have refined my earlier thinking, if I were giving advice to my sons about dating, find someone you can share anything with, but also don't share everything about yourself when you do find that person. Close the bathroom door when you go.

What do you think?

Poll result (5 votes)
Never (0 votes)Vote
Only in situations where medically necessary (1 votes)Vote
Not early in the relationship, but okay later in it. (4 votes)Vote
Sure, why not? (0 votes)Vote

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Should you talk about your ED with your SO? (Warning:Graphic) [View all] , Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Sep-13-21 10:59 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
lmao.. great topic. There is definitely a grace period for this stuff
Sep 13th 2021
So you out chere open door pooping in front of your wife?
Sep 13th 2021
If I’m sick, sure.
Sep 13th 2021
the reason divorce is so high is because people hide farts
Sep 13th 2021
      let it rage with the door open.
Sep 13th 2021
           first time my wife let one rip I saw the joy and relief on her face
Sep 14th 2021
                Not hiding.
Sep 14th 2021
she at least has to know what messes w/ my stomach