Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13428969

Subject: "tell us a story." Previous topic | Next topic
Binlahab
Charter member
182954 posts
Thu Apr-01-21 11:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"tell us a story."

ye gods yall boring af! sheesh.

whoever poor dilapidated soul that still runs this place, you can delete the other posts ive made lately altho hell yall need all the new topics you can get i see

anyway...im in a typing ass mood. so...an oldie but goodie.

my oldest friend is a woman. Ive known her since 9th grade. 26 yrs ago...not today but day before yesterday...i was riding to her house to return her wallet, that she had left @ my crib when i was pulled over.

cop told me i had not only a gang of speeding tickets...but a warrant. i was going to be arrested.

they towed my semi new car...took me to what i thought was a jail cell.

on the ride the cop explained that i could do 1 of 2 things.

I could either pay what i oweed which was like 1k or some other huge amount or i could do time in jail. 1 day for every $100.

now...little back story to the story.

my grandmother had cosigned for the car. it was like a 1992 dodge shadow. this was...1995 or so. so...kinda new. new to me. her condition on cosigning for it was that i had to get insurance and of course pay for everything.

im 18 yrs old. i said of course big mama! imma do ALLLL that!

i didnt do ANY of that.

so weeks went by and my grandmother is pressing me to you know...grow up be responsible and get my car situation ironed out.

im 18. i know everything so im like yeah sure ill spend all my money on doing the right thing RIIIIIGHT after i go see what these strippers and tattoos talking about.

so. when the car was towed...i had no insurance etc

but! i DID have some money. i had the money saved up...i just didnt wanna spend it.

again...i was 18.

so when they put me in this cell...which was like 15 min from the house...it was a one man room. i had a bed that folded out. I could see a tv in the hallway. I had just come back from an epic like month of partying (ps i was also on the verge of flunking out of my first go round in college but thats another story)

(i had hit south padre, kappa beach party, freaknik...and daytona in one month. 1995 was incredible)

so i needed some rest.

I figured ok...ill chill for...10 days. do my time. come out...pay for the car. and boom. we back good.

called my mom. told her the deal...she was like...you wanna STAY in jail rather than pay money to get out? i said DUH of course i do.

again. i was 18. i knew everything.

so...having made my arrangements...i went back to my cell. and laid down.

chilling. went to sleep like man i can do this.

around 3 am a CO came and unlocked the door. told me to get up and turn around

uh...ok whats going on?

he tells me its transport time. this is a holding cell. did i think id stay in this little cell the whole time? big white boy. he laughed like santa claus.

HO HO HO. naw boy you going to Baker Street! harris county jail! with the big kids!

people in that moment...i literally felt like i was about to shit on myself.

Me?! in the county jail?! for 10 days?!

sigh

to be continued

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

tell us a story. [View all] , Binlahab, Thu Apr-01-21 11:35 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
pt 2.
Apr 01st 2021
pt 3.
Apr 01st 2021
I got fake arrested
Apr 01st 2021