Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13421341

Subject: "Dr. Fauci was on Rachel Maddow last night, for the 1st time." Previous topic | Next topic
Damali
Member since Sep 12th 2002
35865 posts
Sat Jan-23-21 09:32 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Dr. Fauci was on Rachel Maddow last night, for the 1st time."
Sat Jan-23-21 09:44 AM by Damali

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4bconx64ijydFALn9KA3Ix

I have to tell you, hearing clear direct scientific information about Covid and the federal plan to address it coming from him, of all people (if you don't know, he was the "voice of reason" in the science community during the height of the AIDS epidemic)...i teared up a little

i wanna make a longer post one day about what anti-intellectualism has done to us...how facts, science, critical thinking, research methods etc have been purposely devalued...but for now, i'll just sit in this good feeling and let my anxiety subside a bit...for now.

d

"But rest assured, in my luxurious house built on the backs of people darker than me, I am sipping fine scotch and scoffing at how stupid you are." - bshelly

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Dr. Fauci was on Rachel Maddow last night, for the 1st time. [View all] , Damali, Sat Jan-23-21 09:32 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Return of the Mack
Jan 23rd 2021
i saw that yesterday and I laughed so damn hard!!!
Jan 23rd 2021
lol awesome
Jan 23rd 2021
Disgraced Ex Pres can't even tweet about it. It's great
Jan 23rd 2021
hell yeah
Jan 23rd 2021
appreciate the recommendation. I'll check it out
Jan 23rd 2021
that Twitter ban was the thing that hurt 45 the most
Jan 23rd 2021

Lobby General Discussion topic #13421341 Previous topic | Next topic