Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13395522

Subject: "Renebug check in post. Turning 40 July 31st" Previous topic | Next topic
godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5861 posts
Fri Jul-24-20 09:07 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Renebug check in post. Turning 40 July 31st"
Fri Jul-24-20 09:20 PM by godleeluv

So i am turning forty next friday. Super excited. i still look and feel young and I am young. My babies are now aged 4 and 8. I started online classes July 7th at Devry and it should only take me two years to get my bachelors degree in Business Management. I have been stacking my money while living at home and finally got a laptop and recording equipment so i can record at home and get ideas out and conduct music business that way. I had a cruise planned in October but i had to cancel that. I am still working part time but full time hours at the cell phone store. this is year 16 for me there.

I really want to go somewhere for my birthday but i have limited time cause of the kids and there aren't many options. I am learning to not be selfish about my birthday as i usually am. Its not all about me anymore really. Maybe i should plan something to do with the kids instead of trying to have a "getaway"

i really wanted a massage and facial but the restrictions make that unrealistic. and I wanted to get my hair colored but the lady i want to do it isn't responding to me. I want to fish but would need to do so at night or early morning because of the heat and like i said time is limited. and I want my nails done and to do some shopping. I believe these things will happen but i dont know when. I am keeping a positive attitude about it all cause at the end of the day my family is healthy and happy and thats all that really matters.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC2rC38juKZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

... "A Beautiful Struggle"
https://m.facebook.com/jamelabullock
Www.reverbnation.com/jamela

MELa
Musically.Entertaining.Lyrically.Alluring.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Renebug check in post. Turning 40 July 31st [View all] , godleeluv, Fri Jul-24-20 09:07 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
good lookin...
Jul 24th 2020
Hey, Bug. Happy upcoming birthday!
Jul 24th 2020
40 is when you realize that this is what really matters:
Jul 26th 2020
nice.
Jul 26th 2020
RE: Renebug check in post. Turning 40 July 31st
Jul 26th 2020
Congratulations