Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13381717

Subject: "OkLegal: Ain't finna be no trials until. . .Christmas, maybe" Previous topic | Next topic
TruOne
Member since Jun 29th 2002
14276 posts
Thu Apr-30-20 06:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"OkLegal: Ain't finna be no trials until. . .Christmas, maybe"

So in Jawja, the Chief Judge has closed courts except for important hearings until May 13th and he gave word that he'll probbaly be extending that unitl June.

When asked about when trials were gonna start up again he said, "When we can feel confident sending kids back to school and gathering in stadiums."

So....that means it's gonna be a minute before we have any kind of trials or serious court.

Yo Cousin De'Ron swear he gonna beat his case at trial? Welp, it's gonna be a minute before he get there.

Insurance company still ain't paying out on your car wreck? Welp, it's gonna be a minute for that, too.

This is why I need to change my practice area to something that can't be held hostage by some as finnicky as a trial.

- - - Begin Sig. - - -

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'" ~ ~ Anne Radmacher

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

OkLegal: Ain't finna be no trials until. . .Christmas, maybe [View all] , TruOne, Thu Apr-30-20 06:57 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
side effects...
Apr 30th 2020
I had a MSJ hearing over Zoom Wednesday
May 01st 2020
RE: I had a MSJ hearing over Zoom Wednesday
May 01st 2020
Damn I didn’t even think about that, I hit up my attorney friend...
May 01st 2020
shiiiiiiiiit
May 01st 2020

Lobby General Discussion topic #13381717 Previous topic | Next topic