Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13380026

Subject: "I don’t think I’d let my kid be a child star" Previous topic | Next topic
grey
Member since Apr 04th 2003
2231 posts
Wed Apr-22-20 02:55 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I don’t think I’d let my kid be a child star"

i had a solo in the christmas program at mt. ebenezer greater is the rock baptist (fake name but exact amount of syllables ha) back in the day and there was a talent scout in the audience. to this day i have no idea how that shit got so packed, it was a thousand churches on that street but i guess we did have a dope choir (you knew it was gonna be live when they started putting them card table chairs in the aisle). when it was over a younger lady gave my mom her card asking if i wanted to come by the studio.

don’t remember where it was but it wasn’t nothing fancy like how i was hyping it in my head. meagan good (right before or right after eves bayou. bad.) and one of the niggas from immature was there (i feel like i would remember if it was eye patch dude). they wasn’t watching or anything, just there.

that shit aint go nowhere, i did aight on the stevie wonder selection but when she asked me to dance it was a wrap haha. i specifically remember she wanted me to do it without music, like i had prepped choreography like i wasn’t a regular nigga in the 8th grade. i gave her some moves though, lol, it wasn’t great.

anyway whenever orlando brown pop up in the 'yea this nigga still crazy' dailies, invariably i listen to this clip https://youtu.be/5JuodWBa370?t=102 and think 1) i would pay for a more fleshed out version of 1:43-2:21, idc that nigga had a couple good runs and i felt that shit ha, and 2) nah i wouldnt let my kids get into hollywood, then again moms probably said the same thing before that lady gave her that card.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I don’t think I’d let my kid be a child star [View all] , grey, Wed Apr-22-20 02:55 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
had you out there like....
Apr 22nd 2020
haha super
Apr 22nd 2020
Cockroach told the story of auditioning for Theo
Apr 22nd 2020
that makes the Dance Mania ep seem like Bill was trolling Cockroach
Apr 22nd 2020
or making it up to him for not choosing him
Apr 22nd 2020
      He said Bill told him he would hook him up
Apr 22nd 2020
           ah gotcha.
Apr 22nd 2020
                I think he got punted b/c he didn't want to cut his hair
Apr 22nd 2020
So wild to me there’s a whole segment of Black folks
Apr 22nd 2020
      why do you think these segments don't intersect?
Apr 22nd 2020

Lobby General Discussion topic #13380026 Previous topic | Next topic