Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13379375

Subject: "White folks opposing social distancing are like Rosa Parks - Stephen Moo..." Previous topic | Next topic
Boogie Stimuli
Member since Sep 24th 2010
14027 posts
Sat Apr-18-20 12:47 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"White folks opposing social distancing are like Rosa Parks - Stephen Moo..."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stephen-moore-trump-covid-19-rosa-parks_n_5e9a8fa8c5b635d25d6cc480

Snippet:
“I call these people modern-day Rosa Parks. They are protesting against injustice and a loss of liberties,” Moore told The Washington Post, in one of at least three instances of this astonishing comparison.

He also told CBS News: “It’s interesting to me that the right has become more the Rosa Parks of the world than the left is.” He said in a YouTube video quoted by The New York Times: “We need to be the Rosa Parks here, and protest against these government injustices.”

^^This is dude is one of Trump's advisers.
Stands to reason that he thinks Rosa Parks was threatening white folks who simply wanted to stay clear of the negro virus lol. MAGA!

~
~
~
~
~
Days like this I miss Sha Mecca

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

White folks opposing social distancing are like Rosa Parks - Stephen Moo... [View all] , Boogie Stimuli, Sat Apr-18-20 12:47 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
It's almost like they want this to continue
Apr 18th 2020
Great time to remind ppl to read...
Apr 18th 2020
Stephen Miller is a white nationalist, in high school...
Apr 18th 2020
Different person
Apr 19th 2020
a combination of ill intent and dumbassery.
Apr 19th 2020
Only feeling Rosa or MLK should invoke is shame
Apr 19th 2020
right wing corporate interests stay on message
Apr 19th 2020

Lobby General Discussion topic #13379375 Previous topic | Next topic