Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13348616

Subject: "it's not fake news but it's vague news, and the findings are vague" Previous topic | Next topic
ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Sat Sep-21-19 03:32 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "it's not fake news but it's vague news, and the findings are vague"
In response to In response to 3

this is very recent discovery and little is known as to why reactions change 180 degrees within the small but growing numbers of sufferers.

i also think the quote about THC potency is misleading and inaccurate. yes, the median has increased, though higher potencies were available in the past also. there is not a direct correlation between potency and adverse effects, and none has been established in CHS cases. that's just a guess essentially and here it's protected by being in a quotation.

there are a lot of things we don't know yet about concentrates and the stuff is very potent, even for experienced smokers. but most of the methods of delivery make it safer for consumption than traditional smoking and the higher concentration of thc, again, doesn't make it ipso facto more dangerous. the biggest thing we can do from a public health perspective are make clear, concise standards for production that use the cleanest methods, fewest additives and clearest possible labeling.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

CHS: high dose weed smoking, needing hot showers for nausea [View all] , c71, Fri Sep-20-19 09:58 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I don't think blaming anyone does any good
Sep 20th 2019
So multiple doctors told them what it was and to stop smoking
Sep 21st 2019
Man this is FAKE NEWS!!!!
Sep 21st 2019
a friend of mine has been going through this so it's definitely not fake
Sep 23rd 2019
You're welcome. I hope he will make the correct adjustments
Sep 23rd 2019

Lobby General Discussion topic #13348616 Previous topic | Next topic