Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13254268

Subject: "Pan-African Chroniclez: Met da good Brotha, Runoko Rashidi last nite!" Previous topic | Next topic
NoDrawls McGraw
Member since Jun 24th 2007
12122 posts
Sat Apr-28-18 03:13 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Pan-African Chroniclez: Met da good Brotha, Runoko Rashidi last nite!"

Sun had a Pan-African presentation at SacCityCollege last nite so I busted up in'nere. Shit was beautiful.

Nuff jewelz was dropped, African percussion ensemble in attendance holdin shit down, diasporic African cuisine on deck(spicy Afro-Caribbean rice, plantains my ninja, fried chicken, tilapia?....we was WILDIN), bad azz beautiful self-lovin natural-hair havin sistaz in abundance, young generation of passionate young zulu lionz ready for da cause on deck, gracious elder OG generation on deck, sexy azz cougars wit quasi-lingerie-inspired hybrid daishiki game on deck wit da thickness poppin AWALLOUT!.....Shit was beautiful Sun!

Top it off, I got the chance to intimately chop it up wit Brotha Runoko for a good 5/10 minutes after da jump-off. Honored elder is cool as shit...AND he from around the way, told me he from Stockton...WHAT????? Lil known fact, Stockton ninjaz is CRAY! no shotz(Iounnt want no drama...LOL.) But yeah, OG was thoro.

Dis post ain't about shit but da movement.

https://chriswind.bandcamp.com/track/massage

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"
Afro-Americana/Afro-Caribbana/Afro-Latino unite. We are ALL Black!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Pan-African Chroniclez: Met da good Brotha, Runoko Rashidi last nite! [View all] , NoDrawls McGraw, Sat Apr-28-18 03:13 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Thank you.
Apr 29th 2018
Nuff respect to Runoko Rashidi!
Apr 29th 2018

Lobby General Discussion topic #13254268 Previous topic | Next topic