Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13215057

Subject: "Here's your (Thanksgiving) drama you bastards" Previous topic | Next topic
atruhead
Charter member
85230 posts
Fri Nov-24-17 11:01 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Here's your (Thanksgiving) drama you bastards"

maybe I missed shit popping off when I was younger, because kids tend to be in their own world when lots of adults are around

but yesterday shit went left

- someone recently married interracially, that doesnt matter but it does because you definitely dont come to a black Thanksgiving on some bullshit if you arent black

- I met dude last year, he seemed cool enough. So I say "welcome to the (married) club", Im thinking he proceeds to make up an exaggerated handshake regarding that. come to find out he thinks all black men have a 5 to 7 part hand shake and he was trying too hard

- dude got to drinking and suffice to say he's too touchy feely, with men and women. some people took it as invasion of space, others found it disrespectful to their wives

- Im across the room oblivious to everything until a guy politely but sternly tells him "you're being disrespectful, we're here to congregate" apparently he had been talking crazy to the room including the wrong woman who would have otherwise escalated it to fisticuffs, thankfully she kept her cool and didnt even raise her voice. then buddy called himself thinking her husband would check her, he got the cold shoulder

suffice to say he isnt welcome back, family or not. that had to be an uncomfortable 5 hour ride home. the two hours after they left was a recap/roasting session, a whole room of 50-70 year olds who missed their calling as stand up comedians

anyone else have any holiday disasters this year or in the past?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Here's your (Thanksgiving) drama you bastards [View all] , atruhead, Fri Nov-24-17 11:01 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Here's your (Thanksgiving) drama you bastards
Nov 24th 2017
The side of the family we do T-day with doesn’t openly address anythin...
Nov 24th 2017
I feel like interracial mates need to prep and check their SO’s
Nov 24th 2017

Lobby General Discussion topic #13215057 Previous topic | Next topic