Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13191600

Subject: "Steve Harvey admits he shoulda thought like a woman" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79552 posts
Wed Sep-06-17 08:26 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Steve Harvey admits he shoulda thought like a woman"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-harvey-my-wife-told-me-to-skip-meeting-with-trump-i-shouldve-listened_us_59aee344e4b0354e440d0925

When comedian and TV host Steve Harvey met with President Donald Trump earlier this year, he didn’t expect the degree of outrage he’d receive.

Harvey, who recently opened up to The Hollywood Reporter about his career as a comedian and a TV host, spoke about both personal and political experiences over the years and how his meeting with Trump made for one that brings him regrets.

“I didn’t see that coming. Jesus,” Harvey told the publication in a new piece published Tuesday. “It was so vicious that it really threw me.”

“I was being called names that I’ve never been called: Uncle Tom. A coon. A sellout,” he added.

Harvey said he first met with Trump after he said his business partner received “a call from the Obama transition team, who said that the Trump transition team would like to set up a meeting.” He said yes ― but the meeting was also to be held around Harvey’s 60th birthday celebration which was hosted on a boat. So, his wife Marjorie Harvey, suggested he deliberately miss the meeting.

“My wife says, ’Steve, just take off . You’ll meet with him some other time,″” he recalled. “God, I should’ve listened.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Steve Harvey admits he shoulda thought like a woman [View all] , legsdiamond, Wed Sep-06-17 08:26 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I am not mad at anyone early on who hoped for the best that
Sep 06th 2017
I think hoping for the best is different from meeting with Trump
Sep 06th 2017
lol
Sep 06th 2017
      how the fuck you meet with someone who calls us The Blacks?
Sep 06th 2017
           Old school/fall in line/do what the yt man says because that's the right...
Sep 06th 2017
           lol right
Sep 06th 2017
You think we're ever going to hear about a Vision Center out of HUD?
Sep 06th 2017
the fake shock kills me
Sep 06th 2017
Do the Right thing Trump
Sep 06th 2017

Lobby General Discussion topic #13191600 Previous topic | Next topic