Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13155356

Subject: "Parenting is hard as fuck" Previous topic | Next topic
godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5861 posts
Thu May-11-17 05:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Parenting is hard as fuck"
Thu May-11-17 05:27 PM by godleeluv

I'm a bit pissed today tho.

My son is supposed to have an MRI Tuesday and the folks said I have a 300 dollar copay. So I was like fuck but got my money together and made it happen. I call back to pay it and they like naw we made a mistake it's 1500 bucks. Wtf.

So I'm scrambling now to see what I can do. I am willing to pay the money I just cant all at once. The financial department went to voicemail and I have to wait for them to call back. His pre op appointment was tomorrow morning. At best I'll have to reschedule it for Monday which means I'll have to adjust my work schedule at the last minute. Which is gonna be hard. I'm so pissed because I was looking forward to getting this done and over with.

They say I haven't met my minimum something of 1500 so I have to pay that. But man I'm trying to get my kid straight and I ain't got time for fuck ups. They said 300 and I made that happen and now it still ain't enough.

Then it doesn't help that my son almost freaking ran out into the street while I was trying to get his brother out the car. He said he wanted to go to the mailbox but it scared me to death. I have to adjust now how I get them out the car since I see he is bold enough to run down the driveway and attempt to cross the street. He is almost 5 and his brother is 1.

Everything I'm trying to do would have been irrelevant if that boy would have ran out I the street and a car came. No matter what it would have been my fault. And if I can't get this MRI done too that's my fault.

Parenting sucks ass sometimes cause you work so hard and it's never fucking enough.

Ugh.

Ok. In had to vent
... "A Beautiful Struggle"
https://m.facebook.com/jamelabullock
Www.reverbnation.com/jamela

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Parenting is hard as fuck [View all] , godleeluv, Thu May-11-17 05:25 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Damn yo, keep your head up. It's definitely not always easy.
May 11th 2017
I'm good I just wanted to vent
May 11th 2017
      Peace and prayers, Bug.
May 11th 2017
That sucks, but you might be better off NOT using your insurance for the...
May 11th 2017
That's a thought too. They had it scheduled at a hospital in richmond
May 11th 2017
fcking American health care system...smh..THIS is the sh!t that pisses
May 12th 2017
Shouldn't be a for profit business
May 12th 2017
I am better today. The MRI will proceed
May 12th 2017

Lobby General Discussion topic #13155356 Previous topic | Next topic