Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13109650

Subject: "yep" Previous topic | Next topic
wluv
Member since Jan 27th 2003
4362 posts
Wed Dec-28-16 04:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "yep"
In response to In response to 0

-im loving this week off. Been nothing but hanging with my friends driving to places ive never been like last night went to Cabellas, which is a huge outdoorsman emporium. They have every thing ever related to hunting,fishing, and whatever you want to do outdoors. My friend picked up an air gun and a skinning knife. Dont know a damn thing about hunting but i had alot of fun perusing the store.

-confession- i will fking a married woman on New Years Eve. My homegirl i go waaaaayy back with is going through a divorce and she's been confiding in my alot lately. For a brief history long before she got married, we messed around for a little bit. Well she called me on Monday and told me how she would like to bring in the New Year and asked if it could be us. Well sht i hadn't had anything planned in concrete anyway, and this damn sure "beats" anything i probably could get into anyway. Crazy thing is she's going to a 7pm New Years Eve church service and said she would say a prayer about what she was about to do right afterwards. She's determined to get it in as the clock strikes 12am. Im not mad at her. I dont mind sweating out her weave.

-I found out a dude i went to school with has mental problems. Dude was a GREAT football player and went to Ohio State on a full scholarship. He graduated and was working as a probation officer helping out kids. The last time i talked to him was about 10 years ago and he was doing fine, married with 2 kids, and a good career. Seemed like he had a real good life going. Now all that is gone. I was mad depressed when i found out. He was always a good dude. You just never know.

-I know most people are looking forward to changing the calendar year with all the celebrity deaths and the election and other disturbing things that happened this year, but for me, personally 2016 was the BEST year i had in at least 10 years. Financially, personal life, and family life was pretty good this year. No year will ever be perfect, but for me 2016 was as close to it as it gets. Looking forward to it continuing into next year.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY ** [View all] , Geah, Wed Dec-28-16 12:11 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
George Michael was my first man crush
Dec 28th 2016
being home is weird...
Dec 28th 2016
I need to get away... I'm starting to develop anger issues
Dec 28th 2016
I gotta get over the hump.
Dec 28th 2016
Finally got the surgery date set.