Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13109554

Subject: "I used Trendy Butler for the past 3 months" Previous topic | Next topic
Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32093 posts
Thu Dec-29-16 12:52 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "I used Trendy Butler for the past 3 months"
In response to In response to 0

tried it because they were offering $20 off their first month

Each month after that was like 65 bucks a month.

When you sign up you personalize it to your style (fit, color schemes etc). Make sure you know your measurements before ordering from any of these services.

Pros: The quality of the clothes was top notch. I never got any brands that I was familiar with but the materials were solid.

You can send them requests for specific pieces. I wanted more work shirts. So they sent me some dope button ups that fit really well

They let you return anything you don't like.

Cons: As with any of these kind of services, pants are a tricky thing. All of the pants I got from them were joggers that had drawstrings instead of belt loops. Which is fine I suppose for casual wear. But these days I'm looking more so for stuff I can wear at work.

The reason I canceled was that I couldn't justify the price for what I was getting. I have a decent eye for clothes so I can already choose stuff that looks good on me from H&M or Zara for a cheaper price.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Help: What are the best men's clothing subscription sites? [View all] , Soulroe, Tue Dec-27-16 05:26 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
*sets up camp*
Dec 27th 2016
^
Dec 27th 2016
what's that about?
Dec 28th 2016
Or, you know your taste, but don't have the time to shop
Dec 28th 2016
It's another excuse to spend more $$$ for less shit
Dec 28th 2016
subscription boxes are a big thing right now
Dec 29th 2016
I've wanted to try Sprezzabox mostly for the ties
Dec 28th 2016
RE: Help: What are the best men's clothing subscription sites?
Dec 29th 2016
man go to H&M
Dec 29th 2016
      yup
Dec 29th 2016
RE: I used Trendy Butler for the past 3 months
Dec 30th 2016

Lobby General Discussion topic #13109554 Previous topic | Next topic