Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13093297

Subject: "Zimmerman still out here getting over..with help from coons (swipe)" Previous topic | Next topic
The3rdOne
Charter member
9105 posts
Fri Nov-11-16 09:19 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Zimmerman still out here getting over..with help from coons (swipe)"
Fri Nov-11-16 09:20 AM by The3rdOne

WTF at this whole mess..
the fact this due still living is a sign that this country deserves Trump in office

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-george-zimmerman-racial-slur-20161110-story.html

Seminole County deputy ordered George Zimmerman to leave a bar near Sanford Wednesday night after he accused a black customer of hitting him, then became belligerent and used a racial slur, according to an incident report.

No one was injured and no one was arrested, the report states.

A bar video of the incident showed that the black man, Floyd L. Narcisse, 38, of Deltona, had extended his hand to Zimmerman, as if to shake it, and when Zimmerman refused, patted him twice on his left arm, the report said.

"It appeared as if he was attempting to engage in a friendly gesture with Zimmerman as a reasonable person would do," the report states.

Zimmerman told the deputy that the man had twice hit him and demanded that he be prosecuted, the report said.

Narcisse, an unpaid pastor at an AME church in Daytona Beach, said Thursday, "That man's crazy."

Narcisse said he often sees Zimmerman at the bar and was simply being friendly.

"I was like, 'Hey, George. How are you?' ... and I tapped him on the shoulder," Narcisse said. "The next thing I know, cops say he wants to press charges."

"I'm very cordial with the man, but yesterday, he was belligerent. He was yelling. ... He was rude to everybody."

Deputies had gone to the bar, Corona Cigar Co., in Colonial TownPark near Interstate 4 and State Road 46A, about 11 p.m. because of a disturbance involving a woman who was with Zimmerman.

While a deputy was looking into that set of allegations, the bar manager asked him to order Zimmerman to leave because he had snatched a credit card from an employee, yelled at her and had been the center of several recent disturbances, according to the report.

On his way out, Zimmerman used a racial slur, the manager told the deputy.

Zimmerman also insulted the deputy, according to the report. While filling out a written complaint about Narcisse, Zimmerman described the deputy as "an incompetent officer under qualified (sic) to flip burgers" and threatened to file suit, the report said.

Zimmerman is the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer who was acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, during a confrontation in Sanford in 2012.

He did not return a phone call Thursday but in an email said that he had asked Narcisse to leave him alone, something that did not stop the lay pastor from patting him on the arm. Zimmerman also complained that deputies did not adequately investigate the disturbance that originally brought them to the bar.

A spokeswoman for the State Attorney's Office said prosecutors had taken no action and received no paperwork from the Sheriff's Office about Zimmerman's complaint.

The Sheriff's Office would not release the video.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Zimmerman still out here getting over..with help from coons (swipe) [View all] , The3rdOne, Fri Nov-11-16 09:19 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Black dude is a pastor. They different.
Nov 11th 2016
not too different if he up in bars hanging out...
Nov 11th 2016
      Why People Attend Bars: To Be Seen, To Be Heard, To Be There
Nov 11th 2016
           you right...
Nov 11th 2016
                He just may well be. But why do you claim he is.
Nov 11th 2016
                     if you look at it the other way
Nov 11th 2016
Wheres the Coon part?
Nov 11th 2016
If I had to guess it's that a black man tried to shake his hand
Nov 11th 2016
This man is going to end up committing murder suicide
Nov 11th 2016
they same way whites are tortured when they know
Nov 11th 2016
      yeah.. that's a great analogy for what I typed
Nov 11th 2016
      FACTS!
Nov 11th 2016
But how'd that alabaster hero, who shot GZeezy's car, get 20 years?
Nov 11th 2016
better show some respect for the next Secretary of Neighborhood Watch
Nov 11th 2016
i laughed
Nov 11th 2016
Lol @ this comment on that page:
Nov 11th 2016
His life spiral kinda reminds me of many lottery winners
Nov 11th 2016
man
Nov 11th 2016

Lobby General Discussion topic #13093297 Previous topic | Next topic