Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13089061

Subject: "When your ex becomes your co-worker" Previous topic | Next topic
NikaMandela
Charter member
35230 posts
Tue Nov-01-16 12:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"When your ex becomes your co-worker"
Tue Nov-01-16 12:07 PM by NikaMandela

This is the current fuckery happening in my life.

(The words "ex" and "co-worker" applied loosely here bc we aren't official exes, moreso ex-"dating partners," and we're not the type of co-workers that have to see each other everyday; we're both contractors for the same company and work remotely.)

I ended it in march. It was amicable. We'd been going back and forth with some emotional drama afterwards and in the midst of it, the company I consult for hired him/his company. The emotional drama has mostly but not completely been resolved and my clients (who know we know each other) have started asking me to contact him for xyz.

So this man straight up hurt me and now I gotta deal with his ass professionally to do my damn job. I have to talk to him on the phone. I have to cc him on emails. I have to coordinate shit with him. I have to hear others talk about him and hope my face does not rearrange itself into something unprofessional. While at the same time, I've been missing him so bad and it actually feels good and right to talk to him again, especially about something we are both passionate about (health). I think it's kinda cool that we get to work together and experience each other in another way, but it is throwing me the fuck off.

Trying to stay positive about it but I can't believe this shit is happening to me!

Thanks, OKP! I needed to vent. You're always right here when I need you.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

When your ex becomes your co-worker [View all] , NikaMandela, Tue Nov-01-16 12:03 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
just bang him some more.
Nov 01st 2016
Nothing more damaging to the spirit than to continue to fuck
Nov 01st 2016
      if his junk is long enough to touch your spirit
Nov 01st 2016
           men with big dicks and small hearts don't appeal to me
Nov 01st 2016
                boys with small talk and small minds really don't impress me in bed.
Nov 01st 2016
                     all i got from that is: it's great to have a penis.
Nov 01st 2016
                          then you got it.
Nov 01st 2016
waddup Nika. how is ____?
Nov 01st 2016
Im in DC, lol
Nov 01st 2016
Just be real formal with this dude
Nov 01st 2016
i couldn't imagine
Nov 01st 2016
man yall have to start keeping something this shit