Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13077498

Subject: "Richmond Police continue to search for missing 21-year-old woman" Previous topic | Next topic
KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Wed Oct-05-16 08:09 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Richmond Police continue to search for missing 21-year-old woman"
Wed Oct-05-16 08:10 AM by KiloMcG

She's been missing for over a week. I haven't watched the news much lately, but I just heard about this. I see the article was first published on Sept. 29th. Think it'll make any national news?

http://wric.com/2016/09/29/richmond-police-search-for-missing-21-year-old-woman-last-seen-monday/

RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond Police Department is continuing to search for a 21-year-old woman who has been missing for more than a week.

Police will be at Chimborazo Park Wednesday at 10 a.m. to look for any details or evidence that could help find Keeshae Jacobs.

She was last seen on Monday, September 26 at the Chimborazo Park and she told a family member she would see them the next day. But, she has not been heard from since and there has not been any activity on her cell phone or bank account.

Police have searched the area before, but plan to knock on doors again Wednesday.

Her family is pleading for the community to help bring Jacobs home.

“Well, we are praying that she is definitely not in danger. We’re a praying family. We keep hope alive. We just want my niece back. She wants her daughter back and my nephew wants her sister and we just need the support. We need the help. We want the prayers,” Jacobs Aunt, Lisa Hathacock, said.

Jacobs is described as a black female, 5’3” tall, weighing approximately 100 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing black basketball shorts, pink and black Nike basketball shoes and a pink scarf. She has tattoos on her right foot, right leg and right hand of a leaf, paws and a flower, respectively.

Anyone who sees Jacobs or has information on her whereabouts is asked to call Major Crimes Detective William Thompson at (804) 646-3925 or Crime Stoppers at 780-1000. Citizens can also text Crime Stoppers at 274637, using the key word “ITip” followed by your tip. Both Crime Stoppers methods are anonymous.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Richmond Police continue to search for missing 21-year-old woman [View all] , KiloMcG, Wed Oct-05-16 08:09 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
based on the description of the missing person it seems unlikely
Oct 05th 2016
Exactly my point
Oct 05th 2016
For obvious reasons.
Oct 05th 2016
definitely no US coverage
Oct 05th 2016
Yep. Apparently a few high profile Richmond cats didn't hear about it
Oct 05th 2016
how many people over 21 get coverage tho?
Oct 06th 2016
      fine or not so fine, the blonde chick is getting some spin.
Oct 06th 2016
           a PWT Blonde from the hood ain't getting US coverage
Oct 06th 2016
                fair enough
Oct 06th 2016

Lobby General Discussion topic #13077498 Previous topic | Next topic