Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12995761

Subject: "the desk" Previous topic | Next topic
rdhull
Charter member
33135 posts
Tue Mar-29-16 01:42 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"the desk"
Tue Mar-29-16 01:51 PM by rdhull

this isnt gonna be good like kwesis work post but anyway

I get to my office in the yard after being off for my regular three days (4/10 shift)

I enter and my large nice desk has been replaced with this broken down small non linear desk..the computer has to be even moved over as the place where your legs go is now way over..almost like some new fnagled elementary school chair desk

Im like wtf

I ask the monitors custody what happened and they acted clueless and stated they cleaned the offices for inspection..which is true, we are under inspection

the desk is really uncomfortable and weird...so I just call our dept med worker as she has been making sure all the checkmarks in our offices are up to the upcoming inspection standards thinking she knew, and she asks where the og desk is, as its specifically property of mental health and from our budget

I tell her I dunno ..and stated "oh it is our actual desk? its supposed to be here?"

a few minutes later IM lookin at my email as Im doing some work and my chief has sent an email to the LT, and it snowballed from there

the monitor comes opens the door as a new patient arrives explaining that the cleaning crew swtioched desk woith the physician assistant as he wanted and needed more space for his paperwork or some shit

Im thinking how this mfker know all this and I aint really said anything. It turns out that call went to boss went to email to other bosses

Im looking for another patient and open the door and the hall monitor is talking to the physician asst who had the desk moved sans permission etc..Im looking at them talking about it, not knowing theyre talking about it, looking past them at the awaiting patient to enter..but now it looks like I heard some shit and walked out to look and glare lol

after several calls to my office disturbing my session they tell me its that physician assistant who has it and the desk needs to be moved back blah blah blah and it will

I could have just talked to dude himself and said change it back please or came to some other understanding without all these higher fucking ups getting involved..now it seems like I made this call to all these higher ups for this incident, even though they know the desk was property of another department

still Im the one who feels like having to explain

going back to the office my cjhief had called chief of anbother dpet..we went off on each other cause iM telling him it didnt have to go that far, I could have handled it, that I got the relationship with that crew etc and he's stating the main issue is its our departments property yadda yadda

lol what a mess lol

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

the desk [View all] , rdhull, Tue Mar-29-16 01:42 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
i usually ignore a typo cuz i know what you're trying to say. but...
Mar 29th 2016
I just edited it
Mar 29th 2016
A BOSS wouldn't get his desk took - Dame D.
Mar 29th 2016
Im not the boss..but its being put back as we type lol
Mar 29th 2016
Beat me to it...
Mar 29th 2016

Lobby General Discussion topic #12995761 Previous topic | Next topic