Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12948430

Subject: "oh...i completely slept on Cognac and Conversations (T. Moses)" Previous topic | Next topic
blkprinceMD05
Member since Nov 29th 2004
41323 posts
Thu Dec-24-15 12:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"oh...i completely slept on Cognac and Conversations (T. Moses)"

i was getting in to Teedra's new mixtape on soundcloud "Clair Voyant" ('You're so different' is GREAT btw) and she has this interlude called afternoon hustle and i'm damn why didnt she make this a full song and my homeboi was like umm thats cognac and conversations off her album...lol

sure enuff found it on apple music, and added the whole album. its amazing! i remember when it came out now but i dont remember why i never really listened to it

i already knew international playboy and all i ever wanted very well but the title track, get it right, the song with anthony hamilton and that damn sound off interlude(!!!!) over the SBTRKT ready set loop beat, wow

i want to see her live again now

prototype

stand ur ground, believe in urself,
believe in love, prepare urself for love, remove the negativity from ur life, and accept the love u kno u deserve

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

oh...i completely slept on Cognac and Conversations (T. Moses) [View all] , blkprinceMD05, Thu Dec-24-15 12:03 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
It grew on me alot since the summer.
Dec 24th 2015
She just dropped another mixtape as well.
Dec 25th 2015
yeah I mentioned it in my op
Dec 25th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12948430 Previous topic | Next topic