Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12901857

Subject: "Re: Your affair" Previous topic | Next topic
Kama7
Member since Mar 11th 2005
1448 posts
Fri Sep-25-15 12:49 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Re: Your affair"

I got this inbox the other day.... do you think people are falling for this?

Re: Your affair
I have all of your information about your affair, including the pics. I have your Facebook page as well, using this I can now message all of your friends and family members.

If you would like to prevent me from sharing this dirt info with all of your friends and family members (and perhaps even your employers too?) then you need to send 1 bitcoin to the following BTC address.

Bitcoin Address:
1CwfnCHBSUS1uqJ3AjCRGeGEM3Lfp5od9s

You may be wondering why should you and what will prevent other people from doing the same, in short you now know to change your privacy settings in Facebook so no one can view your friends/family list. So go ahead and update that now (I have a copy if you dont pay) to stop any future emails like this.

You can buy bitcoin using online exchanges easily. If the bitcoin is not paid within 3 days of 25 Sep 2015 then my system will automatically message all of your friends and family members. The bitcoin address is unique to you.

Consider how expensive a divorce lawyer is. If you are no longer in a committed relationship then think about how this will affect your social standing amongst family and friends. What will your friends and family think about you?

Sincerely,
Ruth Davis

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Re: Your affair [View all] , Kama7, Fri Sep-25-15 12:49 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
People are
Sep 25th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12901857 Previous topic | Next topic