Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12894623

Subject: "the 5ive" Previous topic | Next topic
Fishgrease
Member since Feb 13th 2006
34460 posts
Fri Sep-11-15 08:59 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"the 5ive"

Uno
-----

I got a macbook air. I don't know why. Nothing was wrong with my older pc w/windows 10. My job has some promo though where I could install Office 2011 for Mac for $9.99. I bought it and installed it and that's all thats up there right now.

So essentially I have a macbook doing the exact same sh*t my pc was doing. But hey, it's silver and shiny and I look pretentious when I pull it out of its bag at Starbucks.

I'm a high dollar douchebag now---and I love it.

two
----
It's payday.
it's actually pay them day.
The first bills from being in this apartment are now coming in and I don't like what I see. But we need lights, and gas and food---so i'm inclined to pay 'em.

That cable bill though? That's all on ol'girl. I lived 6 yrs without cable. Matter of fact, I've watched less tv this past month that ever. I'm so used to streaming and whatnot that the whole idea of scheduling around that box is asinine. She's like well we have DVR. I don't need DVR when I got steams shawty---streams.

tre
---
I look at my son and miss my mom.
she passed 4 yrs before he was born.
I wonder how they'd interact. How he'd be to have a true grandma in his life.

Fo'
---

I think I'm going to gas up the car and visit my ol' hood.
I've been distant lately. Just living the life I've created and haven't felt the need to be worried about the life I was created from. I miss my crew. The jokes, the good times, the all around love.

I'm going to let them all know I miss them---and love them.

Five
----
Ain't no five bih.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

the 5ive [View all] , Fishgrease, Fri Sep-11-15 08:59 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
"God Bless and Goodnight (c) Run's richer brother.
Sep 11th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12894623 Previous topic | Next topic