Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12885005

Subject: "The 5ive " Previous topic | Next topic
Fishgrease
Member since Feb 13th 2006
34460 posts
Fri Aug-21-15 08:40 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The 5ive "
Fri Aug-21-15 08:41 AM by Fishgrease

Spin Cycle
----------
Moved last week.
Hooked up the washing machine.
Water everywhere. Hoses attached properly.
Looked as though water was leakin' from the bottom. Downstairs neighbor called management and complained. They send the maintenance man out, he comesto my crib, saw nothing out of place. Said it looked like washer might have a broken seal somewhere.

I call an appliance repairman. He comes out next day. Hits me with the $70 service call---finds nothing. Machine works fine.

20 minutes after he leaves--water is everywhere.

I say "phuck this sh*t". go down the street (less than a 1/2 mile) buy another washer (scratch and dent for $240, nothing extravagent--just a functional unit). Hook it up. Wash a load of clothes. All is fine.

FFWD to last night, wash another load...water is every phuckin' where. I'm like what the living phuck. Turn washer on again--begins washing clothes w/no hitch. It gets ready to engage to the spin cycle and drain the water in the basin to the drain tube in the wall. The water backs up.

Muhphucka...this rent office is gonna hear it. I got rid of a perfectly good washing machine and I'm out a couple hundo because of they bullsh*t.

Hangin' w/Mr. Cooper
-------------------

I want a mini cooper s. Not even a new one. a 2008 John Cooper Works.

Bug Infestation
--------------

I also want a VW bug to satisfy the itch of the one I had in high school that I never got running. I don't even want an old one. I'll take the New Beetle and just flip it---but I do understand that they are not the most masculine of cars. Luckily my girl said "get one and I'll ride with you".

Does that make her my "ride or die chick". Probably not.

No Funds, No fun.
------------------

So in addition to the washing machine fiasco, It also all occurred within the same 48 hr period when I had to pay for this partial month of rent, pay my son's fall basketball fee, renew my car and renters insurance.

Nothing is worse than thinkin' you have some free and extra money, so I went ahead and bought the big dawg $100 Sam's Club membership, then my son's friends mom called me and was like "you register Greasy, Jr" for bball? We want to try to get all our boys on the same team so you need to do it now. That was another hunnid.

Then the washin' machine sh*t happens. Oh and then my son comes home with a phuckin' Boy Scouts renewal fee notice for $50.

We sittin' in the house this weekend and washin' clothes just as soon as these muhphuckas come and fix that damn drainage pipe.

Violation
----------

My white co-worker asked me to go see Straight Out Of Compton with him? I asked why? He said because "I can't go see it by myself".

I walked away.

You are not about to make me your token black friend so that you can have an "in" to black culture and feel the safety that my epidermis brings in minority based situations.

Nope.

Not on my watch.

----Gimme Five-----

---------------------------------------
blog: www.wonderfullyhorrible.blogspot.com
instagram: Fishgrease
twitter: wooly_caesar
Podcast www.soundcloud.com/circlegang

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

The 5ive [View all] , Fishgrease, Fri Aug-21-15 08:40 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
The 5ive The Fitness Addition
Aug 21st 2015
RE: The 5ive The Fitness Addition
Aug 21st 2015
Aug 21st 2015
Aug 21st 2015
here we go
Aug 21st 2015
RE: here we go
Aug 21st 2015
      you should have met my 2nd ex-fiance
Aug 21st 2015
onetwothreefourfive.
Aug 21st 2015
RE: onetwothreefourfive.
Aug 21st 2015
      Oh sh*t that Brownstone sample is everything.
Aug 21st 2015
      i knew you'd appreciate it! :D
Aug 21st 2015
      RE: onetwothreefourfive.
Aug 21st 2015
I can't go see it by myself..lmao!
Aug 21st 2015
Man, phuck him really. LOL
Aug 21st 2015
damn RE: the washing machine shit
Aug 21st 2015
My pockets are lighter and my mood is sh*tty.
Aug 21st 2015
Aug 21st 2015
I've already prepared myself for a season full of disappointment being
Aug 21st 2015
lemme try this 5 shit
Aug 21st 2015
I saw Straight outta Compton by way of a stream and
Aug 22nd 2015
5 Song Friday: Horn Sections
Aug 21st 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12885005 Previous topic | Next topic