Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12873940

Subject: "Can we just end all "safe" places to discuss race?" Previous topic | Next topic
double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Fri Aug-07-15 12:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Can we just end all "safe" places to discuss race?"

that MTV white people doc brought up a good point where a lot of white folks are straight up afraid to talk about race for fear of coming off as...racist.

and now we've been in a place where the best thing to do is to is just keep your mouth shut but at the same time those who keep it close to the chest have heads full of unchecked and unexamined untruths about "others" because no discourse occurs.

people need to start getting called out on shit on a personal level so correction can start to happen

or is this just impossible because discussion is seen is attacking (dat fragility)?

subject does not exactly match the body...couldnt think of a better way to phrase the thesis

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Can we just end all "safe" places to discuss race? [View all] , double negative, Fri Aug-07-15 12:20 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I'm tired of explaining shit to white folks...
Aug 07th 2015
I'm gonna throw out the supposition that they probably *are* racist then
Aug 07th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12873940 Previous topic | Next topic