Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12795272

Subject: "RE: The 5ive™ My playlist" Previous topic | Next topic
Tiggerific
Member since May 24th 2007
13451 posts
Fri May-01-15 12:00 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
10. "RE: The 5ive™ My playlist"
In response to In response to 0

Alright - To Pimp A Butterfly: at the crib, fully focused on keeping my daughter on the potty. She's been doing great. In real panties, no pull-ups for the second day. No accidents.

Don't Believe the Hype - ITANOMTHUB: I'm happy that the police officers are being charged. I find it quite ironic that the police officer supporters are screaming for a change of venue because of The Black Prosecutor, The Black Mayor and the Black Jury pool. Another Dave Chappelle Show skit has come to life. But unfortunately, I think that the police officers will get it.

Momma - To Pimp A Butterfly: today is my Other Mother's birthday. Love that woman. She may not have given birth to me, but she has always tried her best to treat me like her own. And she's done an ok job.

Sending my love - Charity Starts at Home: this album gets a lot of airplay in Spud (my Cube). The hubby is tired of meetings. I would be too if I was averaging 9-11 meetings a day and I still had to get actual work done. I think he's seriously considering quitting but he doesn't want to take another sidestep. I pray that the right job falls in his lap.

Move Love - Black Radio: I'm hoping that I can have a date night with the hubby tonight. I want to go see the Avengers. He's been working so hard that we haven't had a date night in over a month.

"We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents" - Bob Ross

"I'm wearing a MSU Tshirt because I went to MSU, you are wearing a UM Tshirt because you went to Walmart!" -unknown.

http://bjsquirrelchronicles.blogspot.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

The 5ive™ [View all] , Fishgrease, Fri May-01-15 09:15 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
The 5ive™ Live from B'more
May 01st 2015
I laughed at the granny. She said phuck it and hit the latch on
May 01st 2015
you listening to Mosby's press conference? cops getting charged...
May 01st 2015
      Nope... I was sitting on a conference call but got a text...
May 01st 2015
           i walked from my office down to Lexington Market then went down Howard
May 01st 2015
                Hell yeah! I've been ready to walk outta work since then...
May 01st 2015
May 01st 2015
just wait, in a minute he'll be 9 yrs old cooking you dinner.
May 01st 2015
      now thats dope
May 01st 2015
           he tricked me into saying Okay to 2 days of Sur La Table
May 01st 2015
                lol here's hoping he becomes a world class chef!
May 01st 2015
                     I wish...but he wants to be an aeronautical engineer. He was
May 01st 2015
                          wow. the fact that he even knows what that means at his age means
May 01st 2015
Imagine the outrage and response if this happens...
May 01st 2015
The 5ive™
May 01st 2015
5 Song Friday
May 01st 2015
five
May 01st 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12795272 Previous topic | Next topic