Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12795272

Subject: "The 5ive™" Previous topic | Next topic
Fishgrease
Member since Feb 13th 2006
34460 posts
Fri May-01-15 09:15 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The 5ive™"

Dried Cranberries
----------------

People have been coming to my desk all damn morning.
I can't get any work done because folks want to crowd around my space and gab---the thing is they're not even talking to me for the most part. I just so happen to sit in a corner away from foot traffic and prying eyes.

-----------------
Rice Krispy Treats

I've managed to reduce the contents of my 2 bedroom apartment to fit into a 6x12 storage unit. When I say that I got rid of sh*t, I really really got rid of stuff.

-----------------

Asparagus

The Kentucky Derby is tomorrow. I so wanted to be there this year but moving at the end of this month and then going to Chi at the beginning of next month makes for a complicated schedule.

I have already placed my bets (TwinSpires mobile app) and if I happen to disappear from this great forum for a couple weeks, you'll know why...Greasy hit it big. LOL

The Kentucky Oaks is today and I've placed a small wager on that as well. Nothing major as I haven't really been keeping up with the fillies this racing season. I have Birdatthewire to win it with Condo Commando, Stellar Wind (she manages to alway falter right at the line after a strong start) and OceanWave (if paced right, can actually beat the pack at the last 1/8 mile.). If this line wins, I'm buying a VW bug and enjoying my summer.

----
PB&J

I need to lose 10 lbs. Now that my allergy season is almost passed, I am about to start hitting the pavement and getting my daily run on.

with that said, I need to buy new running shoes---yet another thing I plan on attempting to do this busy weekend.

---------
Salmon

I realized that the only thing worse than packing is the fact that you have to unpack this sh*t eventually. I had two boxes on my sunroom that have been unopened since I moved into my apartment in 2009. I took a box cutter, looked into the contents, realized they truly were unneeded (as if 6 year wasn't enough to find this tidbit) and put both boxes into the trash.

---------------------------------------
blog: www.wonderfullyhorrible.blogspot.com
instagram: Fishgrease
twitter: wooly_caesar
Podcast www.soundcloud.com/circlegang

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

The 5ive™ [View all] , Fishgrease, Fri May-01-15 09:15 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
The 5ive™ Live from B'more
May 01st 2015
I laughed at the granny. She said phuck it and hit the latch on
May 01st 2015
you listening to Mosby's press conference? cops getting charged...
May 01st 2015
      Nope... I was sitting on a conference call but got a text...
May 01st 2015
           i walked from my office down to Lexington Market then went down Howard
May 01st 2015
                Hell yeah! I've been ready to walk outta work since then...
May 01st 2015
May 01st 2015
just wait, in a minute he'll be 9 yrs old cooking you dinner.
May 01st 2015
      now thats dope
May 01st 2015
           he tricked me into saying Okay to 2 days of Sur La Table
May 01st 2015
                lol here's hoping he becomes a world class chef!
May 01st 2015
                     I wish...but he wants to be an aeronautical engineer. He was
May 01st 2015
                          wow. the fact that he even knows what that means at his age means
May 01st 2015
RE: The 5ive™ My playlist
May 01st 2015
Imagine the outrage and response if this happens...
May 01st 2015
The 5ive™
May 01st 2015
5 Song Friday
May 01st 2015
five
May 01st 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12795272 Previous topic | Next topic