Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12784398

Subject: "Mother swats at bee and twins roll into river and drown (swipe)" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79629 posts
Fri Apr-17-15 03:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Mother swats at bee and twins roll into river and drown (swipe)"

I don't believe this story at all. First off, it's Arizona.

She swats at a bee and the stroller goes into the river and everyone believes her and gofundme is at 30K right now.

No charges will be filed.

I guess i should be happy she didn't accuse a Black man of pushing the stroller into the water.

http://www.people.com/article/kesler-twins-drowning-community-donations

Community support has come pouring in for a Yuma, Arizona, mother who lost her twin sons to a freak drowning accident on April 10.

Alexis Keslar was pushing her 18-month old sons, Eli and Silas, in a jogging stroller along the banks of a a canal frequented by area residents who use it for running and biking. According to news reports, Kesler let go of the stroller to swat away a bee, and in that moment the carriage tumbled into the canal, where fast-moving water swept it away.

Kesler jumped into the canal after her sons, and ultimately rescuers searched for two hours before the boys were found. They were taken to an area hospital, where they were pronounced dead.

On Saturday, family friend Marlene Gleim created a GoFundMe page to help Kesler and her husband pay for medical and memorial services. Gleim's initial goal was to raise $15,000. By late Tuesday night, donations totalled nearly $25,000.

"The community they live in, they're always willing to step up and help," Gleim said in an interview with KYMA News. "Their generosity has been shown today."

KILLA BEEZ ON THE SWARM!!!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Mother swats at bee and twins roll into river and drown (swipe) [View all] , legsdiamond, Fri Apr-17-15 03:15 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Elliot Ness be sleeping yo. <-- I got terrible jokes in poor taste.
Apr 17th 2015
Sounds like a tragedy - also sounds a tad far fetched to me.
Apr 17th 2015
That carriage would need a lot of momentum
Apr 17th 2015
Arizona
Apr 17th 2015
Smells like some Susan Smith, Casey Anthony B.S. to me...
Apr 17th 2015
1st thing I thought, honestly.
Apr 17th 2015
Don't look like fast moving waters to me
Apr 17th 2015
On the next episode of Serial...
Apr 17th 2015
RE: Mother swats at bee and twins roll into river and drown (swipe)
Apr 18th 2015
here's why I think she's guilty and without much doubt
Apr 18th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12784398 Previous topic | Next topic