Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12782801

Subject: "Tea Partier Might Vote for Hillary Clinton Because of Obamacare" Previous topic | Next topic
rdhull
Charter member
33142 posts
Thu Apr-16-15 11:49 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Tea Partier Might Vote for Hillary Clinton Because of Obamacare"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/16/tea-partier-might-vote-for-hillary-clinton.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

(video after the body content in the link)

ames Webb, who posts YouTube videos under the name "Hot Lead retired" and calls himself a "charter member" of his Tea Party Patriot chapter, is considering voting for Hillary Clinton in the next election.

"I asked myself," Webb says in his latest video, "'Which party has helped me out the most in the last... fifteen, twenty years?'" He determined that it was the Democrats, and announced that he's considering holding his nose and voting Hillary in 2016. Of course, this is assuming she gets the official Democratic nomination.

His primary reason makes it even more surprising: he wants to keep his Obamacare. "If it wasn't for Obama and that Obamacare, I would still be working." The 50-year-old Webb—a US Army vet, retiree and life-long Republican voter—goes on to say that the GOP's interest in repealing the Affordable Care Act is causing him to lean a bit to the left. "Health insurance is expensive when you've got medical problems and stuff."

This could make things awkward at his next Tea Party meeting.

:play video:

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Tea Partier Might Vote for Hillary Clinton Because of Obamacare [View all] , rdhull, Thu Apr-16-15 11:49 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
yeah, now that we can make the Candidate White again
Apr 16th 2015
^^^^^^^
Apr 16th 2015
half of these dumb ass low income repubs dont realize they are
Apr 16th 2015
southern strategy has repubs consistently voting against their own inter...
Apr 16th 2015
      poor white repubs havent been able to catch on that their party...
Apr 16th 2015
I wonder if there are a lot of conservatives out there like him...
Apr 16th 2015
obamacare has helped ALOT of ppl.
Apr 16th 2015
probably millions..but wont admit to themselves like this dude
Apr 16th 2015
Oh...They're going to roast him for this statement. Entitlement culture
Apr 16th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12782801 Previous topic | Next topic