Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12770525

Subject: "RE: All things.....SEX!" Previous topic | Next topic
ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Thu Apr-02-15 03:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
12. "RE: All things.....SEX!"
In response to In response to 0

>what are some of your hang ups?

I don't have any hangups per se but I do find that the first time with someone goes one of two ways. Either I am very excited and enthusiastic and we make passionate love for a long time or I am nervous and it goes a little awkwardly. I guess most people cum fast if they are over-excited but that's never a problem for me. I'm more likely to relatively fast if I feel uncomfortable, kind of as an escape route if that makes any sense. It's especially true with those real casual encounters, sometimes I think "wait why am I fucking this girl? I'm out!"

>How old were you when you lost your virginity?

15 about to turn 16 but oddly I didn't stick it in again for two years. Partly for lack of opportunity, partly because the first time it happened it was so out of the blue. I was tutoring this chick in Spanish and we just started fooling around. She was my same age but she had an older boyfriend (was still with him at the time) so she was way faster than I was. We fucked a second time but then she kind of lost interest over Christmas break, plus she still has the BF. I saw her recently, she is mad fit now, one of these crossfit fantatics (and married sadly). I also had an awkward thing with a chick who worked at Foot Locker. I always looked older so at like 15/16 most people thought I was in my mid 20s, plus I was dropping like $2000 a month in her store so she assumed I was working a 9to5 or hustling or something. She came onto me pretty aggressively and the whole thing was kind of embarrassing. Of course now I look at myself then and SMH, you shoulda rolled with it and smashed. She was a cute lil Messican chick, but I just wasnt ready I guess.

>Do you feel there is a difference between making love and
>fcking?

No question although I don't think you can describe in terms of faster/slower, harder/softer, etc. It's more an internal feel and a vibe between the two (or more) people involved. Speaking of that, I find sex with multiple partners a little weird. It can be fun but overall I prefer the intimate connection between two people.

>what's your favorite position? your least favorite?

It depends on the size of the girl to an extent. I love prone bone (either hole) and standing doggy (either pulling her toward by her hair or bending her over deep so she touches her ankles). Her riding me is a nice warmup or changeup but a lot of these petite girls tire easily. Her with her legs up and pushed together is money, great to combine that tightness with being able to go deep.

>Fellas, have you ever done whatever the male equivalent is to
>squirting?

One time I aimed for her stomach and hit her forehead if that counts.

>do you do oral? why or why not?

i will do it if the pussy is inviting, otherwise i will pass. has to look cute and smell fresh basically. i return the favor, i am cut and keep my penis very clean, i wouldnt expect a girl to throat me if i smelled like ball sweat and funyuns.

>have you ever had an orgasm?

LOL

>have you ever cried during sex?

Tears of joy maybe.

>do you like props?

Handcuffs are fun and so are disguises. I like role play for sure. I never really got into sex toys, maybe I will try out one of those Hitachi joints on a chick soon.

>have you ever been caught mid-coitus? (parent, kid, angry
>spouse, random person, college roommate etc.)

Sure but never where it was a legit matapasion, always just attended to the disruption and got back to business.

I got a funny ass story regarding that that I will tell another time, seems wrong to bury it in this post.

>do you remember your best? your worst?

My worst was one time when I was dead tired after a night of hard ass partying and about to leave town, I linked up with this lil chica I had met earlier in my trip. She had a friend who came with us to the room and watched and she was tripped out and bored by the whole thing. It just became really awkward and unsatisfying.

The best I dunno if I could point to a single time but I remember very well who were my favorite partners and all of them provided some really, really memorable sessions. I almost feel like it would cheapen some of them to share, really, as much of a perv as I am I do value sex and intimacy immensely.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

All things.....SEX! [View all] , JellyBean, Thu Apr-02-15 12:28 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: All things.....SEX!
Apr 02nd 2015
so y'all n-words ain't having sex no mo??
Apr 02nd 2015
Thursday and Monday just some "I ain't horny" ass days, I guess
Apr 02nd 2015
Apr 02nd 2015
Talking frisky huh?
Apr 02nd 2015
Apr 02nd 2015
I'm sorry...what??
Apr 02nd 2015
      actually im exaggerating. it was more like 4 inches.
Apr 02nd 2015
           that's still small
Apr 03rd 2015
do i like props? hell yeah i do. a GREAT JOB or KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Apr 02nd 2015
lmao! not those kind of props
Apr 02nd 2015
      Props is a true thug's wife
Apr 02nd 2015
Apr 02nd 2015
Apr 02nd 2015
Apr 02nd 2015
I'll play
Apr 02nd 2015
I have a moment...
Apr 02nd 2015
Apr 02nd 2015
Apr 02nd 2015
RE:
Apr 02nd 2015
RE:
Apr 03rd 2015
      RE:
Apr 03rd 2015
i need to stay awake so I'll play
Apr 03rd 2015
Apr 03rd 2015
minus well...
Apr 03rd 2015
RE:
Apr 03rd 2015
Apr 03rd 2015
I'm not a questions person these days but I will throw this in here...
Apr 03rd 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12770525 Previous topic | Next topic