Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12733858

Subject: "Let's Celebrate Our Little Successes" Previous topic | Next topic
Very-Effortless
Member since May 07th 2011
7452 posts
Mon Feb-23-15 12:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Let's Celebrate Our Little Successes"

#1 - I finally got the state of Connecticut out of my fucking pocket. I've been living and working out of NYC but TECHNICALLY I was supposed to be working out of CT. Finally got my SVP and HR to officially transfer me out of CT so I can stop paying taxes in two states.

#2 - I finally filed all my old sent emails and all of my inbox except for about ten emails. That shit had gotten out of hand but I have re-conquered my email.

#3 - I am moving tomorrow and I was wondering how I was going to move my big items (mattress, boxspring, dresser). Friday I gave an informational interview to a young dude trying to break into the industry and within it I mentioned my need to move and he said - "You need any help? Me and my frat bros got you!" This precious child of God is going to come over with three of his frat bros and help me. Move just went from difficult to easy in the blink of an eye.

#4 - I pick up my keys tonight.

#5 - My niece and nephews were giving me 70s Italian mafia swag at family picture day Saturday: https://instagram.com/p/zXfaUESqC4/?modal=true

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Green Mile is a movie where the magical black man wrongly dies and the white man who let it happen lives forever.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Let's Celebrate Our Little Successes [View all] , Very-Effortless, Mon Feb-23-15 12:48 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
got a full refund when my cleaning company sent someone
Feb 23rd 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12733858 Previous topic | Next topic