Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12733170

Subject: "I just removed my first stitch (a single one)" Previous topic | Next topic
MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22247 posts
Sat Feb-21-15 12:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I just removed my first stitch (a single one)"

The lady fell and hit her head last week when we went out of the city. It was scary and stressful, because the roads were rubbish and we were at least 30 miles away from the nearest hospital.

The doctors were cool, they fed her, talked her through options, gave her one stitch for the two gashes on her eyebrows and sent us on the way. They did state that if we came back they could remove the stitch for free (billing), but that if we went to another place the other place would charge us another fee.

They then showed me how to remove it and said "I don't NOT recommend doing this to save money".

I handled that shit like a pro, I'm gonna be a surgeon now. Had a set of tweezers and little scissors, pulled the cord. I'm good.

Anyone need a bypass?

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I just removed my first stitch (a single one) [View all] , MEAT, Sat Feb-21-15 12:27 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
hurry up & let chris parker know you're ok-
Feb 22nd 2015
Glad she's better... I removed 5 stitches on my own out of my wrist once
Feb 22nd 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12733170 Previous topic | Next topic