Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12722514

Subject: "basically am currently in this situation." Previous topic | Next topic
Nodima
Member since Jul 30th 2008
15302 posts
Mon Feb-09-15 03:56 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "basically am currently in this situation."
In response to In response to 0

constantly curious if I made the right choice.

and I s'pose I'm exaggerating because I was physically attracted to the perfect-on-paper girl, and we had sex much more often, but she was perfect-on-paper in that classic sort of way, not necessarily perfect for ME. plus she was in AA, and I'm a bartender, and eventually my lifestyle clashed with hers in a way that made me worried I wasn't healthy for her (she relapsed).

but I'll definitely say I was much less stressed out and way more sexually satisfied with this girl I found kind of plain as a personality but very loving and caring (would do stuff like stay up until 3AM to come pick me up from work or randomly show up with new towels or a recipe to try and cook) whereas I'm constantly engaged and on my toes with this other girl I'm much more attracted to physically and mentally yet there's a ton of baggage that would make a lesser man or more aggressive man really lose their shit quick.

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." � Jay Bilas
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
Hip Hop Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/ll4kzz

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Which would you choose: perfect on paper, but you're not physically attr... [View all] , dew drops, Mon Feb-09-15 03:32 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
i've lived this.
Feb 09th 2015
that's where I'm at with it.
Feb 09th 2015
Ilana Glazer
Feb 09th 2015
lol
Feb 09th 2015
It's superficial for me to focus on paper.
Feb 09th 2015
Is the perfect on paper bitch rich? Then he'll yeah
Feb 09th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12722514 Previous topic | Next topic