Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12700227

Subject: "Historic moment in Rastafarian history: I agree with the Pope" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Selassie I God
Member since Feb 21st 2006
10355 posts
Thu Jan-15-15 08:49 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "Historic moment in Rastafarian history: I agree with the Pope"
In response to In response to 0

Muslims clearly state the fact that graven images of Prophet Muhammad are strictly forbidden. Running behind "freedom of speech" doesn't give Charlie Hedbo the right to clown other people's religious beliefs WITHOUT REACTION OR RETRIBUTION.

Were the events in Paris an over the top reaction in my opinion? Yes. Very much so.

But since when do the guys that "poke the bear" get to regulate how the bear reacts? Funny how it's fine and dandy to print whatever you want, but play the victim when folks get upset by it and don't act in aa manner that is "acceptable". How can you insult a large groups' conception of God or it's holy men and not expect retaliation. If you don't want to get jacked up, don't poke the bear.

____
Some will tell you that they love you but they've got an ulterior motive - Oh what a shame
They will tell you that they need you but they've got an ulterior motive - Personal gain

(c) Luciano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg0-qndkemo

Printer-friendly copy

Pope says Charlie Hebdo had it coming... [View all] , ndibs, Thu Jan-15-15 06:37 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Uh oh!
Jan 15th 2015
hell *I* feel that way and i'm a heathen atheist
Jan 15th 2015
      i do too.
Jan 15th 2015
http://cdn.firstwefeast.com/assets/2013/04/2055_1.gif
Jan 15th 2015
Thug Life Pope
Jan 15th 2015
France and the Papacy had a falling out a while back
Jan 15th 2015
Well he is the head of one of the most murderous and harmful institution...
Jan 15th 2015
that is that too, and he is wrong too
Jan 15th 2015
google the boko haram cover they did. Fuck charlie.
Jan 16th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12700227 Previous topic | Next topic