Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12686616

Subject: "It’s surreal, like something out of a Lifetime movie. " Previous topic | Next topic
Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44831 posts
Mon Dec-29-14 07:01 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "It’s surreal, like something out of a Lifetime movie. "
In response to In response to 1

I’m the sort who looks at the world and believes people tend to buckle down and do what has to be done in these situations, but the way she’s conducted herself seems preternatural even by that standard. Obviously I’m not privy to private breakdowns and moments of complete weakness, but it just seems like she’s dealt with this in textbook fashion.

A small part of me feels (illogically, I suppose) guilty to some degree, since my FB content might as well be a shrine to my daughter and all her milestones and smiles while hers consists largely of her child making it another day/week/month/year. I’m posting with jubilance about my wife’s current pregnancy while she’s hoping and praying her child sees another Christmas while she still prepares for the inevitable.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Damn. my ex has a 4 year old that has two to three days of life left. [View all] , Cold Truth, Mon Dec-29-14 06:43 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Wow. Sorry to hear that, fam.
Dec 29th 2014
That's really sad...sorry to hear that
Dec 29th 2014
Condolences man, damn
Dec 29th 2014
She passed way this evening.
Jan 01st 2015
God bless the litte baby and her family
Jan 01st 2015
RE: She passed way this evening.