Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12680724

Subject: "i am so tired" Previous topic | Next topic
GirlChild
Charter member
56000 posts
Fri Dec-19-14 04:05 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "i am so tired"
In response to In response to 0

I AM SO FUCKING TIRED!

lol

+ tonight is my opening reception. kinda feels like a coming out event for me. i'm tied to a larger institution here in SD and i never get any love in this city, lol.

+ i am so glad to be done with this long ass install. jesus, why do i do this to myself. it looks good but damn i'm tired. i'm putting myself on a two week time out after this.

+ two grad school friends are driving down from LA for the opening, that should be fun. i just need to go home and furiously clean my house.

+ i think i'm going to book a massage for myself. i need a mini vacation. i'm trying to avoid burn out but i see it steadily creeping in.

+ its been a good month. granted i found out about the awards last month, but i'm not feeling the affects of it, as everyone and they mama has been in contact with me. it's so werid, lol. when it comes, it comes hard and fast, and now i'm inundated with a ton of emails and requests that it's overwhelming. certainly not complaining but i want to take a step back and examine everything and make smart decisions. i also know i need a break. it's a weird feeling seeing your hard work pay off.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Positive Friday [View all] , teefiveten, Fri Dec-19-14 01:48 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Soulection is a great look
Dec 19th 2014
a mess turned from a negative to a positive
Dec 19th 2014
Winter Break
Dec 19th 2014
in the past few weeks i went from dating 3 ppl, to having a gf
Dec 19th 2014
Congrats! Good dude deserves a good woman :)
Dec 19th 2014
happy friday and shit
Dec 19th 2014
Off work until January 5th
Dec 20th 2014

Lobby General Discussion topic #12680724 Previous topic | Next topic