Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12680724

Subject: "a mess turned from a negative to a positive" Previous topic | Next topic
blackrussian
Member since Oct 17th 2010
6498 posts
Fri Dec-19-14 02:14 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "a mess turned from a negative to a positive"
In response to In response to 0
Fri Dec-19-14 02:15 PM by blackrussian

my grocery delivery guy dropped a bottle of red wine in my hallway, in the process ruining a pair of boots. but they are gonna reimburse me the cost of a new pair!

i've got all my books ready & while not excited about writing these essays, i'm looking forward to tackling the topics. i'm even planning on getting a bit creative with one of them too. the goal is to write a love letter/lamentation of sorts, but with lots of theory in there. maybe even a photo essay to accompany it. eek!

i've got another writing opportunity, more reviewing, and fingers crossed for this other job op. i'm really looking forward to the new year and continuing to tread this path i'm making for myself.

payday today, but i probably won't shop until mon/tues/weds. i only have a couple of xmas gifts to buy anyway!

this time next week i'll be in warmer climes & for some much needed time away (even though i'm taking the aforementioned books) and even a minibreak within that time away! plus can't wait to see the fam.

i had a wonderful catch up dinner with friends last weekend, and have a couple more over the next few days. one of the things i like about this time of year. also ran into an old friend and discovered we're practically neighbours!

of course, can't be talking about positive stuff and not mention D'Angelo. This. Shit. Right. Here.
it's just what I needed. managed to get concert tickets for the new year.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, xmas & new year!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Positive Friday [View all] , teefiveten, Fri Dec-19-14 01:48 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Soulection is a great look
Dec 19th 2014
Winter Break
Dec 19th 2014
i am so tired
Dec 19th 2014
in the past few weeks i went from dating 3 ppl, to having a gf
Dec 19th 2014
Congrats! Good dude deserves a good woman :)
Dec 19th 2014
happy friday and shit
Dec 19th 2014
Off work until January 5th
Dec 20th 2014

Lobby General Discussion topic #12680724 Previous topic | Next topic