Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12671393

Subject: "any advice on finding a job posting that's been taken down?" Previous topic | Next topic
Jay Doz
Member since Dec 13th 2005
8663 posts
Wed Dec-10-14 12:31 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"any advice on finding a job posting that's been taken down?"

i've gone through three rounds of interviews for a position with an agency that uses taleo.net to handle their external postings. i certainly don't want to put the cart before the horse, but i also want to be prepared if i get an offer letter re: salary

caveats:
1) a google search reveals previous iterations of postings for the same position on two other jobs boards, but the salary ranges listed are completely different than when i applied (as far as i remember)
2) while the position was posted online, i did not apply online. i had a contact hand walk my resume. had i applied online, i'd be able to access the posting

what next steps, if any, should i take? wayback machine? google search history?

-------
"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have." - TR

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

any advice on finding a job posting that's been taken down? [View all] , Jay Doz, Wed Dec-10-14 12:31 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Maybe Google the company name and job title and pull the cache'd version...
Dec 10th 2014

Lobby General Discussion topic #12671393 Previous topic | Next topic