Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12619131

Subject: "Ultra religious ppl with more than 1 religion in their lifetime " Previous topic | Next topic
Nekkid
Member since Aug 22nd 2014
1144 posts
Fri Oct-17-14 01:04 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Ultra religious ppl with more than 1 religion in their lifetime "
Fri Oct-17-14 01:09 AM by Nekkid

Disgust me.
Here's why:

If you grew up in that shit, with those being the only rules you have ever known, and it was passed on by their family, I understand why ppl hold onto those beliefs. I don't give them a pass, but I get it.

But if you had one religion and then switch, or grew up religious-less, you had to have done some research. Somewhere down the line you read some shit and said yeah, this makes sense to me. You brain just proved it has the capacity for change.

And if you go ahead with your new answers in life, and discriminate against those who go against your newfound teachings, or say I don't agree with that, it ain't no excuse. You just believe some shit cuz you were told it or read it and it sounded good as an adult.

On a journey for enlightenment.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Ultra religious ppl with more than 1 religion in their lifetime [View all] , Nekkid, Fri Oct-17-14 01:04 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
what about the opposite?
Oct 17th 2014
not wanting to get up...that's natural
Oct 17th 2014
      tip of the iceberg
Oct 17th 2014
Dude I grew up with went from catholic to 5 % to santeria
Oct 17th 2014
you left a HUGE part out of what 5% is all about though....
Oct 17th 2014
      85% of the people who went 5% due to rap left a lot out.
Oct 17th 2014
           lol. so true....
Oct 17th 2014
It's pretty arrogant
Feb 03rd 2015
aka the Case One/Bobby Jindal post.
Feb 03rd 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12619131 Previous topic | Next topic