Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13248818

Subject: "Most women don't care" Previous topic | Next topic
Mori
Charter member
3537 posts
Fri Apr-06-18 09:14 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "Most women don't care"
In response to In response to 0

I think women just get annoyed when men pretend to be serious and waste women's time. I think men also don't realize that they love being single until they hit 40 when they realize fatherhood adn monogamy are just not in the plans. By then women are pissed because having a child and getting married is a fading fantasy.

I have a 44 year old single, no kids male friend who I dated 15 years ago. It is now obvious to me that he will skateboard, hike, travel and buy new technology for another 10-15 years.

He is genuinely happy and he looks fantastic, no beer gut, healthy eating and he doesn't even sleep around. He is just happy doing him. I feel for any woman dating him has no idea that he is not interested in marriage or kids.

Rise & Shine
Thrive & Grind
Heart & Mind

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

OKJawns: What is your beef wit ninjaz dat love single life? [View all] , NoDrawls McGraw, Fri Apr-06-18 05:17 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I don’t give a shit lol
Apr 06th 2018
RE: I don’t give a shit lol
Apr 06th 2018
      damn. why I gotta be desperate lol
Apr 06th 2018
           So, at essence, you coulda just typed dis from the gate and been done.
Apr 06th 2018
Peace Mori, I can respect dat.
Apr 06th 2018
      If he's "living the dream" then what's your beef with relationships?
Apr 06th 2018
           Huh?
Apr 06th 2018

Lobby General Discussion topic #13248818 Previous topic | Next topic