Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13090198

Subject: "The media/spin wars are on 1,000 right now." Previous topic | Next topic
Vex_id
Charter member
65620 posts
Fri Nov-04-16 09:25 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "The media/spin wars are on 1,000 right now."
In response to In response to 0

Many always slam RT news for being pro-Russia (which they are) - yet do not ever consider whether our corporate media (CNN) is pro-America - or more accurately - pro-corporate/oligarch.

What's most important is to actually filter through the noise to find the kernel of truth/factual information. Here, what's important is the fact that yes - Clinton (and other within our foreign policy establishment) have known that Saudi Arabia funds ISIS with weapons/money - and they know that Saudi Arabia exports its extremist ideology to madrasas and institutions across the muslim world. Further, they also know that Saudi Arabia govt. officials and powered interests supported and funded 9/11. Despite this - we continue to approve weapons deals and remain silent to Saudi atrocities (while demonizing other countries where our "interests" are not shared).

This should be a big issue - because it is. Veiled special interests have dominated our foreign policy for far too long - and the cynical response which says "well we need oil -- that's just the way it is!' is handicapping us from progress - both on the renewable energy front and in challenging the foreign policy establishment which in my estimation poses the greatest risk to our prosperity and security.

-->

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Excerpt from Julian Assange interview by John Pilger [View all] , rawsouthpaw, Fri Nov-04-16 12:51 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
It's rough reading RT and Wikileaks now
Nov 04th 2016
Since we don't want Trump to win Wiki looks like the enemy
Nov 04th 2016
      i wonder if Trump was the Dem/Nom.. VS Ted Cruz.....
Nov 04th 2016
           Dems will always hold their nose and vote
Nov 04th 2016
           all being the same except almost everything?
Nov 05th 2016
Speaking of the government of Qatar's funding moves
Nov 05th 2016
I *really* don't understand the hand wringing.
Nov 05th 2016
whole interview here!
Nov 05th 2016
Is it me, or do all of these emails show Hillary to be a good leader
Nov 05th 2016

Lobby General Discussion topic #13090198 Previous topic | Next topic