Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13075973

Subject: "I took it for 3 years" Previous topic | Next topic
Mynoriti
Charter member
38874 posts
Sat Oct-01-16 04:42 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I took it for 3 years"
In response to In response to 0
Sat Oct-01-16 04:44 PM by Mynoriti

Daily.

Really, the only negative is that it is somewhat addictive, but nothing dramatic. Still, I didn't like feeling dependent, so waned off it year or so ago. The dependency/withdrawal symptoms are still there but not as bad as it is with opiates. Mostly you just feel shitty/empty/irritable for a week or so, then back to normal.

I can really only go off my own experience though. I don't know anyone else who takes it, but I do think it could definitely be helpful in people getting off pills. At least you're going in a less dangerous direction. The more opiates dry up, the more people will just turn to more dangerous alternatives like H instead.

Best of luck in what you're doing. What are the kratom laws in CA? (edit: just read it was in your post)

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I'm sold on this Kratom and thinking of starting an indie charity [View all] , denny, Sat Oct-01-16 02:12 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
mind you i know nothing about drug addiction
Oct 01st 2016
I agree.
Oct 01st 2016
Yah....
Oct 01st 2016

Lobby General Discussion topic #13075973 Previous topic | Next topic