Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12857421

Subject: "the strangest part about being catfished is that you never get to ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Kwesi
Member since Jan 11th 2004
7370 posts
Mon Jul-20-15 12:07 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"the strangest part about being catfished is that you never get to ..."

... meet the face you fell for.

I can thank OKP for many things. including being catfished.

a few years back, I had the pleasure of crossing digital paths with a woman who'd physically claimed to be someone else.

i was sent photos of a person who I'd had no real attraction to, initially. over the course of time and conversations 'she'd' won me over, and the same pictures started not looking so bad.

I was given several photos during that time. different poses, and settings, and clothes. the woman's face had become imprinted onto my brain successfully.

fast forward past the big reveal, past the admittance of deceit, past the feeling like a dumbass, past a faked death - and I'm stil left with this imprint of a random woman's face from several pictures.

a woman who has no clue that her face was imprinted onto my brain.

the imprint has since faded, but for a good while I'd randomly remember a face that I knew, but didn't really know.

that's odd as fuck.

what odd circumstance do you have to thank OKP for?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

the strangest part about being catfished is that you never get to ... [View all] , Kwesi, Mon Jul-20-15 12:07 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
An OKP explained to me what a duvet was
Jul 20th 2015
a faked death?
Jul 20th 2015
talk about burying the lead
Jul 20th 2015
man, they had a whole anchor dedicated to that woman's 'death'
Jul 20th 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12857421 Previous topic | Next topic