Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12812141

Subject: "I've talked with cops twice in the last two days" Previous topic | Next topic
RobOne4
Member since Jun 06th 2003
56697 posts
Thu May-21-15 06:16 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I've talked with cops twice in the last two days"
Thu May-21-15 06:16 PM by RobOne4

went to pick my boy up from school had to stop and get gas first. As soon as I pull up I see 2 guys cussing out a car driving away. Whatever no big deal I go to pump my gas. Both guys walk towards me. Both white. Both little guys 5'7" - 5'9" neither heavier than 150. Right away the "bigger" one is really aggressive and confrontational.

First thing he says to me is "hey are you going to be a fucking asshole too? Or you are going to help me?" I asked him what he needed and he said you know the jail down the street?(there is a detention center/sheriff station a block away) He says I just did 3 years and I am trying to get my shit together but none of these assholes want to help me. I need a ride to the mall where my sister will pick me up. You going to help me or what? I told him sorry I am on my way to pick my son up. Then he goes nuts. Man that is some bullshit nobody wants to fucking help me. Im trying to do the right thing. Basically everybody is against me and I am a saint.

So I am already on guard ready to hit this dude if he gets any closer to me. But his buddy starts moving around to the back of me. That's when I went off. I told him get the fuck away from me and took a step back so he couldnt box me in. Talking dude now is trying to scare. He puffs up and tells me to not calm down. I told him he better tell his boy to get the fuck away from me. Dude got even louder at that point, his boy never said a word though. He kept yelling about nonsense on how everyone is against him and he was going to fuck me up.

By then I was done and wanted to fight this guy. I went off on him and took a couple of steps towards him and he backed up. Fucking knew he was a pussy just because he was so loud. I just said get out of here before I call the cops. He called me a cop calling pussy and took off walking. Right then lady inside the mart runs out like OMG I just called the cops they are on their way dont worry. I go inside to grab a coffee.

The manager said he had been outside harassing people for the last 15 minutes. Then why the fuck did you wait until now to call the cops? They wanted me to stay to talk to the police I said nah I gotta pick up my boy but here is my number. If they want to talk to me have them call me. Sure enough about 45 minutes later the cops called me. They caught both of them up the street from the gas station. They had just been released from the detention center at 11:30am(I ran into them at 12:30pm) and one of them had a knife on him. Both are back on their way to the detention center.

Yesterday while waiting for my son to get out of school. This guy starting beating his wife or girlfriend inside their parked car right in front of the school. I was talking to another dad and we heard the yelling. We looked over and saw dude throwing haymakers. So we ran over and pulled him out of the car. The look on his face. Fucking pure terror. Anyway he took off running before the cops got there. His SO refused to talk to the police. Their daughter is in my son's class.

November 8th, 2005 The greatest night in the history of GD!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I've talked with cops twice in the last two days [View all] , RobOne4, Thu May-21-15 06:16 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
shitty man.
May 21st 2015
Rough neighborhood
May 21st 2015
I live in one of the safest cities in the country
May 21st 2015
Maybe the SO is hopeful of an apology
May 21st 2015
RE: Maybe the SO is hopeful of an apology
May 21st 2015
nah man fuck that a situation like that i woulda intervened too
May 21st 2015
May 21st 2015
May 21st 2015
May 22nd 2015
lmao
May 22nd 2015
this is fantastic snark
May 22nd 2015
Oh SNAP
May 22nd 2015
*shaaaade* lol
May 22nd 2015
Temecula wylin
May 22nd 2015
i saw a case like this recently.
May 22nd 2015
I was sort of that stranger once.
May 22nd 2015
rob you know that mma shit too dont you?
May 22nd 2015
RE: rob you know that mma shit too dont you?
May 23rd 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12812141 Previous topic | Next topic