Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12767692

Subject: "well if there's an entity meant to serve the same functuion already" Previous topic | Next topic
blkprinceMD05
Member since Nov 29th 2004
41323 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 10:21 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "well if there's an entity meant to serve the same functuion already"
In response to In response to 2

its seems toothless from what i see coming up all over town. i new before I even posted this that money was the motivation but if atlanta wants to (continue to) be a world class city, the city govt needs to take some kind of control of whats built here. this may just be my emotional response and i know the city doesnt want to turn any money/development away, but personally id be more willing to pay a higher rent in a really unique/cool building as opposed to one that is bland and all glass looking almost exactly like the one across the street from it. I'm sure im not alone

i mean the new falcons stadium is a nod to the unique, something new, attention grabbing so there should be more of that in housing choices

but again thats just how I 'feel' about it, i know there are real economic factors at play

prototype

stand ur ground, believe in urself,
believe in love, prepare urself for love, remove the negativity from ur life, and accept the love u kno u deserve

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

ATL: tired of the boring development, the Beltline to the rescue [View all] , blkprinceMD05, Tue Mar-31-15 09:19 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I'm guessing my house plan won't pass muster then
Mar 31st 2015
the problem is that new construction is more driven by available financi...
Mar 31st 2015
developers are smart too, I'm sure they have some kind of 'progressive'
Mar 31st 2015

Lobby General Discussion topic #12767692 Previous topic | Next topic